Thursday, October 8, 2009

Holy crap, it's been a while!!


Omifreakinggod, it's been almost a month since I last posted, and so much has happened, I'm at a loss as to where to start...

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my absence but, in my defense, part of it was inflicted upon me by outside forces. I've actually got about half a dozen entries saved in skeletal form and have worked on them sporadically, but I haven't gotten any of them polished enough to post. I'm working on it!! There's a long weekend coming up so I'm planning on getting some writing/blogging time in and will hopefully have an entry (or two) up by Monday.

Ah, Thanksgiving...I love turkey time. I never think to make turkey at any other time of the year except Thanksgiving and Christmas, not sure why. Must suck to be a turkey in the fall, though, watching all your family and friends being slaughtered left and right... Anyway, I'm alone this Thanksgiving (meh), so I'm hoping to get some stuff done and indulge in some truly epic naps. I'll keep ya posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment